Wednesday, June 03, 2026

170 x 1 x. 11, 175 x 1 185 x 1, 20 kg H2H x 6 x 20 sets band rear delts 3 x 20 standing

 This went great. pretty much every set/rep the same. Key mistake is not holding the cross bar spot long enough. If I look up too early bar goes forward

transfers were solid too. actually very very different than one arm swings, I definitely  couldnt do 40 x 6 with 32 kg Doing both versions is good for now





167.4
11.9 at 4 am

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...