Sunday, February 21, 2021

Steady State Ruck PR

 



Wow this was a great one. So fast and fluid and easy! Crazy easy. Cut 16 min off the total time ( I did not stop for squats at all) and was not a push, just steady state the whole time. Lungs felt great and my HR didn't go much above 120 or so at all

Did the first 3 miles in 50 min and the second in 48! Total time from door step to door step was 1:43 min

Brought me back to my runners high days when I would just look down and watch my legs move, effortlessly, on their own

45 lb ruck

12 laps

1:43

13,008 steps

BW 176.6
BF 14.5

No comments:

35 lb ruck 43:44 14:32

this went shockingly well. Actually thought I had a shot at sub 14:27 pace for an all time total best for either distances First time though...