Saturday, January 09, 2021

40 kg One arm swings 10 x 10/10 pistols laterals

 Solid one. Was able to go hard the whole time and the rest periods were relatively short for us three. Legs held up well although I was feeling pretty queasy by the end. Sure sign of a good punisher workout lol



One arm swings

40 kg x 10 x 10/10

200 reps
17,600 lbs

Pistols
2 x 8/8
1 x 10/10

legs were toast from the swings!

laterals rear delts

3 x 10/10 15s

BW 175.2
BF 13.5
W 57.8 ( bath)

2 comments:

Whosonfirst said...

Wow Mark! I remember you as a beat-up ol' gymnast/powerlifter. This is inspiring for another beat-up older guy. Your pressing is amazing @ 175. Trace Sipe

Mark Reifkind said...

thanks man, it's been a long slog back but the knee replacement really changed everything. have a lot of catching up to do :)

35 lb ruck 43:44 14:32

this went shockingly well. Actually thought I had a shot at sub 14:27 pace for an all time total best for either distances First time though...