Saturday, August 18, 2018

40 kg One arm swings 10 x 10/10, kickstand squats, wt pushups, laterals



Maybe it's because Mercury is no longer retrograde but I'm feeling much better these days. This was one of the strongest 40 kg sessions I've ever done
Everything felt good and went well
 Power speed and groove were all very solid

One Arm swings
16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 4/4
28 kg x 4/4
32 kg x 4/4
40 kg x 10 x 10/10

RPE 7

very solid

Kickstand squats
 3 sets of 10/10 ( in vibrams to work feet and ankle mobility more)

wt pushups
bw x 10
53 x 10  3

strong

laterals
3 x 8/8 with 20s

BW 170.2
BF 12.3

datsit

No comments:

35 lb 5 mile ruck 1:13:59 14:47 pace

  Felt surprisingly fresh this morning. I think the new, lower level of swing volume suits me Wasnt easy. but the legs obeyed for a change 1...